Richa Gangopadhyay the item girl for Rowdy Rathore


Richa Gangopadhyay denies doing an item number in Rowdy Rathore. She says that she is not aware of any such development. Rather she refuses to ever being approached for the same. She even denies her meeting with Prabhu deva.
Richa Gangopadhyay, the Osthe and Mayakkam Enna famed actress, will be doing an item song in Prabhu Deva’s next film. This is what the reports suggest but she refuses that she is not making her Bollywood debut with this song.

Rowdy rathore is a Hindu remake of Karthi’s Siruthai where Akshay and Sonakshi are in the main lead. Sanjay Leela Bhansali produces the movie while Prabhu Deva directs it after ‘Wanted’.

When contacted, Richa Gangopadhyay refused any such development about the item song. She said, “I have neither been approached nor have I given my nod to any item number in Rowdy Rathore. In fact, I have not met or spoken with Prabhu Deva till date. I am currently not interested in doing any item numbers. I would rather do performances that are balanced with glamour.”

However she confesses her Siruthai connection. “I am currently playing the main lead in the Bengali remake of Siruthai, for which I began shooting a little while back,” she says.

Richa Gangopadhyay is acting opposite Prosenjit, a famous Tollywood star. She is excited to do the film as she would be able to connect with her Bengali roots with the film.


source: www.rowdyrathore.in